XJO 0.33% 8,045.1 s&p/asx 200

hctv's raiders of the lost ark monday

1. 6,485 Posts.
    Welcome to HCTV!

Once again we delve into the film library to bring you our interpretation of...

Raiders of the Lost Ark

Starring...
    Indiana 'Jeeps'
    Marcus 'Cogs' Brody
    'Brighter Spark' Sallah...and
    Special Guests
    IJ...I can't believe this beautiful gold stock has dropped to this price. It seems to have stabilized, I'll just slowly replace the stock with this bag of cash. Careful... Breathe... even the slightest mist...
    IJ...Aagh! Resistance has broken and released a tight ball of sellers.
    IJ...Now the shorters are after me... Mitkye, quit fishing and trigger the stop/loss for gods sake!
    "Dr Jeeps, Agent Nova Star and I are here on a delicate mission. Have you ever heard of the Ark of the Ten Bagger?"
    IJ...Of course, the Ark was supposedly the vessel used by the ancient bulls to carry the secrets of investing, but that's all just a myth.
    "Well we've intercepted a communicae suggesting the Institution is digging in West Africa searching for this so-called myth."
    MCB...I'll start packing the bags Indy, leave everything to me.
    IJ...This is exciting Marcus, if we pull this off, there may be a dinner at Aria in it for you.
    BSS...Indy, I've organised for everything you asked. Be very careful, my monkey just died from choking on a date.
    IJ...Oh god not another shorter! I'll flash him the JORC reserves announcement. Nothing....
    BSS...Indy, they've found the temple of Feasability!
    IJ...Not now Sparky, I'm still negotiating with this shorter.
    IJ...By simply exposing my stick to the sun, the light will show us the best entry point for the Ten Bagger.
    "Doctor Jeeps, we meet again."
    IJ...Martis, I should have known. What have you done?
    M...We've taken the Ark to an undisclosed location and are preparing for the opening. I think you'll want to see this Jeeps.
    IJ...Don't look Paddo, you won't be able to write your multi-thumber winning post tomorrow...
    IJ...If you aren't an initial believer in the Ten Bagger, it will destroy your soul...
    IJ...Oh well, one day it might be in the public domain. Which one should we bet on?

===============================
    Raiders of the Lost Ark was proudly presented by Juan's Bedroom Warehouse.....'Buy a bed and my wife arrives at 7.30'

Market Update
    Euro markets followed the US from Thurs and finished up on avg 1.5% due to the muted, but welcome version of QE3. US markets continued the upward trend with 0.5% rises. SPI futures closed at +20. Here is a summary of the weeks data courtesy of Business Spectator...
    "A host of important economic indicators are set for release in the week ahead, headlined by the minutes of the Reserve Bank of Australia’s latest policy meeting.
    A quiet week in local news sees car sales data released to the public, while overseas, current account balance figures and a suite of housing data is due in the United States.
    In company news, a small number of groups will release earnings results, including retailers David Jones and Katmandu Holdings. A host of companies will go ex-dividend.
    RBA assistant governors Guy Debelle and Christopher Kent will speak at corporate functions in the week ahead, while the RBA will hold a joint conference with the Treasury and International Monetary Fund."

Good trading to all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.