BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

Great contribution, truliapro. Follow him blindly. He is a great...

1. 653 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Great contribution, truliapro. Follow him blindly. He is a great man. However he has fanboys like you who let him get away with a lot of stuff he doesn't allow in others.

But again, you really bring a lot to the table with your blind, fan boy adoration.

People are now deemed great men for writing blog posts and answering questions....again he does it for his own purpose....the adoration. Is it not plain to see?

I marvel at his knowledge and willingness to help others, I also call him on his hypocrisy. Unfortunately, great people do not so great things.

He has completely miscalled the recent Benitec and Peter French issues regarding the ASX vs. US market announcements (Benitec can't even announce via Pink Sheets before ASX, anybody should know that, they are listed ASX...BNIKF are unsponsored foreign ordinary shares, it's like...the law). The patent issue is in fact not much of an issue. 12 weeks ago he was HAILING Peter French and the entire MGMT team for their stewardship over the last ten years and getting the Tacere deal done. The perfect handling of the FDA to begin the TT-034 trial. Now he demands HEADS ROLL.

He has lost a major amount of credibility on Benitec. He has claimed insider knowledge. It's a mess.

Ask him a question about a biotech or drug and he has one of, if not, THE BEST TAKES on it you can find anywhere. But many of his recent Beni statements of fact are FALSE and downright ignorant to a large degree. How dare PF not tell the US market about the patent issue before the ASX. What a joke. CSIRO's 10% quiet sale of BLT? What a joke.

He has limitations and fanboys and girls don't help by feeding his ego.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.