BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

Dear Truliapro,I have read every single word of Karmaswimswami...

1. 653 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Dear Truliapro,

I have read every single word of Karmaswimswami on SG starting with the cannon thread "Holy Grail" in January of '14.

He is genius. He also has been quite hypocritical dating back to the beginning, you would have to read every SG post and thread involving him in total to truly get the picture. JZStoxx recently returned after Doc's epic and uninformed rant on Benitec starting with his attack on Travis Johnson of SG for posting a Hepatitis C article by another author other than him. JZStoxx has also been genius. KSS meanwhile first acknowledges JZ's input weeks after JZ had started contributing by replying to another users post that mentioned JZ with a very snippy "Who is JZStoxx?" He knew damn well who he was(the spreadsheet with both recommendations had been out for some time) but didn't like him getting the attention as well as his brutal honesty when it comes to trading and buying at certain levels and calling the lows on the ramped up BNIKF (Buy at 1.73, it's gotta be the bottom etc. etc.)

Have you noticed some of the best poster there have disappeared or just gone silent ....I'm talking Siva (very active early on), Walter Ogle (retired fund mgr) and many more.

When Om on SG created the ddRNAi website (Site of his epic meltdown)he stated in his broken English weeks earlier that it was going to be his gift to Doc, it had all his best posts etc. It goes live and he goes livid, threatening to sue, shut it down etc. Fine if he missed the posts by Om, but he needs to chill before firing off the crazy stuff.

A couple of weeks earlier he pulled the move that not one single Gummie called him out on, I simply stopped participating, when he stated that he had information that CSIRO had quietly sold 10% of their shares and how poorly management and PF were doing. TOTALLY UNFOUNDED AND TRULY RECKLESS. CSIRO did no such thing. Nobody including him ever mentioned it again.

This does not begin to cover the people he has bashed on HC and that UK site (can't recall name) who had the audacity to not be in awe of him.

I believe he is genius, I believe he has helped many, many people. I believe he has given a ton of himself, freely at first but increasingly dictatorially. I believe his is a troubled man. I believe he went on an epic, ranting meltdown and may never return to the SG. I believe he has a very simple syndrome. The God syndrome, many brilliant medical folks have faced. He is a classic example. Every person does something for a reason a motivation. He feels good when he is adored, and rightly so, but it comes with great responsibility.

He has stated that he started on BNIKF last summer 2013, not 2010. Many, many people have fed his ego and enabled him. When it doesn't go his way he takes the ball and goes home.

I still like him and appreciate his knowledge and insight. By the same token if he wants to be a blogger with a following and it seems he does (he has mentioned how much he likes to write and perhaps someday transitioning to that), then he owes everybody a huge apology for his latest RANT, what he did to JZ and the whole CSIRO fallacy.

All that said, I am going to miss him as I think he will be on hiatus for some time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.