BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

HCV RNA Undetected, page-10

1. 1,035 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    The number of options out there is not over the top for a company in this position. And for every one that is converted, it is cash coming into the company at a level well above the current SP. At the end of the day, many of those options will only ever be converted if the SP is multiples of where it is now.
    As for mentioning earnings, I am assuming you are not stupid enough to not realise that this is a company in the process of clinical trials. Aside from the trickle of money we get from licensing our tech, there is no expectation of earnings at this point. Management made a good choice in letting several others tinker with it for cheap at this point. Let them stump up the cash now and we will reap the benefits of it later. If you think earnings is always a reflection of SP, you need to do a lot more research. I suggest you start with out peers. Better yet, start with our own SP history. This went from under a dollar to 2.40 in 4 days last year on no news. No one was praising management then, as it was clear manipulation.
    As for the SP, that's out of management's hands. It will be what it will be until the manipulation stops and it re-rates. News of a reduction in viral load should see the bots switched off, as no amount of shenanigans will keep a lid on it at that point.
    The fact is that the last few years have seen us deal with patent challenges, get this into the clinic and list on the NASDAQ. This SP is still 50% higher than it was when I started buying in. That's a better performance than blue chip stocks by a fair way. It's just a matter of timing the entry, and when the downrampers start to chime in is usually a clear indication.
    We are all set and waiting for results.
    Not long now, and cheap as chips for those that want to take a punt that could be life changing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.