BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

For you guys that still talk and wonder about how the SP went...

1. 85 Posts.
    For you guys that still talk and wonder about how the SP went from about 43c to almost $2 on our side (BNIKF) in early 2014, I am telling you, it was the sales job done by KSS on the Gumshoe website.  Greater than one million shares were purchased, many bought six figures.  If you go back and look at the timeline vs his postings it is very obvious what happened.  The actual figure of shares bought though is unknown.

He came out of nowhere and made Benitec and it's technology sound like it was revolutionary and the time to get in is NOW, before the trial was supposed to start at the end of January 2014 before it was too late.  Someone even suggested his presentation was "boiler room".  When the members bought all the shares they were going to buy, the buy side was vacant, people took profits, I took profits.  Who wouldn't take a 300% gain is such a short time frame?!?!?

Say what you want about who and what he is, but I'm not the only one who knows/believes this  The data matches up exactly.  I sense he made a huge profit himself, and I have come to believe it was most likely a one man pump and dump.  That list is international with many professionals with large portfolios and a whole lot of money to invest.  At some point the question came up about how many shares were bought by individuals and for the ones who answered, it was about 700,000 shares.

The guy is a very compelling writer if you haven't noticed, even if he is a complete ______, add your own adjective, I have a few, even if he was responsible for helping me to a short term three bagger.  There is no mystery, this is what happened based on my research.  I''ve wrote about it before, if you have a more compelling reason for why the SP went bonkers basically overnight for a month or so, I would love to hear your theory.

If you're really interested, I think you can join for one month and go through the archives, and see for yourselves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.