HCY halcyon group ltd

hcy...a company maker

1. 11,407 Posts.
    With the broker presentation 2 days ago...on Saturday in Sydney, the change of the company from a nickel explorer tonickel production (with first production in 14 weeks)...the possible uranium spin off and many more...I will be very surprised if we dont see HCY at 4 cents today and a solid climb to 5 and new highs.

There will be bigger players taking position today and this week to get on before the 10 for 1 and the exposure to a new invesment market.

Some have predicted HCY to hit 0.5 cents....but thats so that they too can take a massive position. With the managment in full force now and in control of the transition and another broker presentation 2 weeks away.....HCY is set to venture into new share price highs.

Bring on the down ramping so we can have a laugh at the attempts to buy in lower. This one was a no brainer when the last 2 announcements came out. Some want to judge the company on other prosepecting companies doing a similar 10 for 1 offer. Did any of those company do the consolidation and turn them selfs into a production company rather then simply an exploration company? Nope.

This one is different. If you dont hold even or dont buy, keep an eye on this one as its a good lesson of being presented with hard facts and presenting you with a golden opportunity to get in early with a very appetising entry price. The reward also is not medium or long term as I see this one as moving up very fast.

Good luck to holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.