HCY halcyon group ltd

hcy announcement out, page-6

1. 4,442 Posts.
    well as a post mortem, I expected the sp to be between 5 and 8c. I saw the rot set in when many disgruntled long term holders and recent accumulators started to dump around 4.7c. I managed to extricate myself around 4.5c.
    I thought it might rebound strongly, but alas, the strong support from sectors(some known to me) dissipated.
    I feel for the supporters who got stuck and couldn't get out at least at break even.They may now be forced into the investor category and may benefit in the medium to longer term.
    I believe that the company can rise from the ashes once consolidation has taken place as I know they can make a lot of net $ from the new project and I also am aware that they have a similar project on the drawing boards.
    Whilst I and others made money, I personally won't be back in for a while.But never say never.
    I hope Iggy can take them to a new level in coming weeks but I'm not that confident that this will happen for a while yet.
    In deference to those who lost or were trapped, I will remain silent for one week !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.