HDR hardman resources limited

re: HDR �E Mr. Sandman, bring me a dream Anyone remember this...

1. 672 Posts.
    re: HDR �E Mr. Sandman, bring me a dream Anyone remember this post from Westmoon:

Subject HDR - HDR-Australian Newspaper comment ( 0 reads - 2 replies )
    Posted 28/08/02 08:13
    Member westmoon

In today's "daytrader" column of the "Australian" there was talk of HDR and C4-2. = Verbatem:
    "The market is clearly unimpressed- particularly as rumours abound the well will need many millions of dollars more than planned to produce a positive result"

I was puzzled at the time but it makes sense now. Its obvious that the flow rate issue was known at the beginning of last week. The insiders sold out then and bought back cheaply today causing the dip to be sharp but temporary. I think this is a cautionary tale for active traders. If you have insider info you can make money from cheating. If you are like the rest of us, playing by the rules, you can't compete with the insiders, active trading will only feed money to the better informed cheats.

A better strategy is to ride this tiger through Banda and beyond. It's only uphill from here. The flow rate indicates a good quality field. Ching3 is likely to be a hit. Then we will see a build up going into Banda whose reserves are so immense that Ted might find the emir of Kuwait offering the hand of his daughter in marriage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.