SLT 0.00% 0.7¢ select exploration limited

Hi allAnd a special hi to that smelly girl and I'm real glad you...

1. 103 Posts.
    Hi all
    And a special hi to that smelly girl and I'm real glad you ain't got none, cause I'm just going to laugh even louder over the ensuing weeks. LOL LOL

Gave up giving in depth posts. Couldn't give a toss whether you're on board or not. I'll just pass on what I think about a stock but I'll be pretty loath to report on my own due diligence in future cause you only get abused.

Read a post earlier today about a research report about to be issued by Shaws. Stocko or someone posted that they had the report. I suspect it was the old powerpoint presentation because the Shaw's report is not on the table at the moment from what I can ascertain but good luck to anybody that has it.

Unless we have some of those drop kicks with teatowels wrapped around their heads, sending themselves to martyrdom in the middle of a western parliament and rocking the hell out of the market,then I'll make this prediction. PBI and SLT will be huge, as most informed posts have suggested. And later on down the line, a medium term punt will be GAM and a little bit closer to Xmas I'm damn sure BQT will rattle some cages, but then again, do your own research because I know nothing.

Cheers
    The Cloud

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.