HDR hardman resources limited

hmph,As you yourself say they are facts for all to see. No spin...

1. 276 Posts.
    hmph,

As you yourself say they are facts for all to see. No spin was intended all they were meant to show was a tight position for cash within the company.

People have referred to HDR having lots of cash and no problems of surviving the future road ahead. I cannot see where this lots of cash is. I know they had to go and get some from London you do not normally do that sort of thing when you have lots. I think at one point they had a surplus over commited cash of only US$ 16 million. If there are any accountants out there would they please enlighten me as to any large cash omissions by myself on this subject and I will gladly apologize for my error

Again I say HDR was asset rich and cash poor

To be associated with Mr Potter in such a manner is unfair anyone who knows me on any board under the one name only has seen that I always attempt to get at the truth in an honest and above board way

I do not contribute to these boards to attack but merely to acheive answers to unanswered questions. That we would like answered with facts available to us all. I do not knowingly put spin on my posts thats not why I contribute

regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.