HDR hardman resources limited

Personally,I have formed the opinion that the market is always...

1. 1,747 Posts.
    Personally,I have formed the opinion that the market is always wrong.

That's why share prices are always in a state of flux. Sometimes making dramatic changes to the share price of a company even when there has been no fundamental change in the company. Only by accident, as the share price moves from too high to low, or visa versa,is the market price an occasional representation of the real value of the company.Sometimes it never is.

We can all be thankful for this because it enables us to trade or invest. Only when we fail to sense the market's mood do we loose.

But love it or hate it , it's still the market.

Having said that, I am convinced that the price of Hardman shares is currently undrevalued by the market.

Some would say that the market is just down, so I have used the comparison of ARQ to show that the market is responding to well run companies with a future and will pay a premium for their shares. I feel that ARQ is a little over valued at this stage.

I feel that most of us have an interest in Hardman and we want the market to recognise it's real value which is well in excess of the current share price.

So what will cause the market to increase Hardmans share price.

In the usual way this will happen when there are more buyers than sellers.

So what will make the sellers dry up or the buyers come out of the woodwork.

Good news, an oil strike at Thon.
    Better press articles
    A road show
    An increasing share price encouraging people to stay
    Stop issuing shares so buyers must buy off the market.
    Institutional support.
    A take over offer.
    Appointment of a high profile director bringing a new support group.

Most of us are shareholders. Is there anything we can do or are we just victims of circumstances?

Regards M.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.