HDR hardman resources limited

HDR- Drilling rig on Site in 2 weeks, page-8

1. 1,679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1184
    Excellent news....

And in case anyone was wondering about the Banda prospect - it's Lead 38 (78 mmbbls potential recoverable reserves). This is located near Chinguetti, but closer to shore and is the same type of structure as Chinguetti. It's located on the same channel of sands that are associated with Chinguetti, but higher up. I'm not sure if it's close enough to tie into Chinguetti though? They just did some recent 3D surveys which covered this prospect, because originally it was only partially covered.

I was a little worried about them stepping out so far on the first appraisal well for Chinguetti, but from talking to the company it sounds like they've chosen the optimal location to test the Northern part of the prospect. Woodside did a roadshow not long ago which had an illustration showing exactly where they're drilling it - it's right in the middle of the Northern section and not off to the edge of the structure. They've got the same DHI indicators for this section as for Chinguetti-1 and same sands, etc. Even though they say it's a significant step-out, they're not considering it as risky at all.

Tiof is 159 mmbbls potential recoverable reserves and Woodside are apparently very keen to get it drilled. It all depends on time and budget, so getting the rig on site earlier than expected should help.

And they're still planning on raising capital on the AIM, but it won't be until after the European holidays - late August or early September.

Well, I guess I've got something to live for again now - sounds like it'll be a great lead up to Christmas.

I'm with you blackscorpion - go Hardman and go the mighty pies.......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.