HDR hardman resources limited

hdr goes against grain, page-19

1. 2,104 Posts.
    I'm in for the long term and prepared to wait till Hardman become an oil producer in 2005,but to have the share price fluctuate around an embarrassing price when learned brokers have Hardman currently valued at figures between 0.80 cents and $1:40 odd.
    One thing that I have learnt in my 55 years on this planet is that company directors DO NOT CARE about share holders, all the protesting in the world will never change that attitude.
    I'm still fuming on the option deal being handed out to staff and hangers on for services rendered (AGM, 4/12/2003), what services rendered, they all get paid for their jobs, they're not out there working for nothing.
    I suggest that before anyone goes off to ASIC that they have hard evidence showing that the directors of Hardman are performing illegal practices, as against morally wrong practices, which I interpret as "stuff the share holders" we'll do what we want and when, as long as its legal.
    Yes by all means go to ASIC with hard evidence but don't go with morally wrong evidence.
    Good luck, sincerly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.