HDR hardman resources limited

hdr seriously undervalued !!, page-16

1. 504 Posts.
    hardmano,
    good to hear you have your zipper up.you are 100% correct,hdr is what it is worth today.
    ian,
    tastarga uses estimates on banda/tiof.are they economically recoverable,banda in this instance.
    tiof will require huge capex,4 times the area of ching,extrapolate that simplisticly and you have capex @ 2.4 billion us at todays money.
    infonet,
    congrats for telling it the way it is.analysts can only value hdr at the end of this program on what banda/tiof drills will confirm,and the future cash flows from those assets.the rest is blue sky,and thats exactly the problem hdr poses to all players.
    if at the end of the day hdr keep drawing straight flushes every time they sit at the table,any dollar figure, ie 10 dollars is legitamate.
    stainless,
    i mentioned hdr @ 1.10 on the slugcatcher thread yesterday,and i agree with your logic at arriving @ 1.10.
    i believe there will be profit taking post july 1.
    there will be some who i know personally are already paying top marginal tax because of hdr who purchased in the 5s.
    check out ted scott and alan.
    1998 ted 3 mill shares,scotty the same,alan 28 shares.
    today,ted 3 mill scotty the same,alan 35 shares after getting 2 @ 34 cent entitlement and 5 in the recent one for 6.
    look at the director oppos converted and immediateley sold into the market at the prevailing prices of the day,and you can see that they and all others should take a profit at the appropriate time.
    in the directors case,all the time.
    i dont have a big enough calculator to tell how many oppos they have been given over the years.a ballpark of 12 to 15 million i would hazard a guess.
    happy trading amigos.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.