HDR hardman resources limited

hdr shares on issue?, page-17

1. 477 Posts.
    sailorgirl Sailorgirl, In Yogi's defence, not that he needs defending in any way or form, I have been following his postings for quite some time now. His latest pick that I have followed is QGC and on 8th March he predicted it was going to bottom-out on or about 22 March. Sure enough on the 18 March it reached the bottom and on the 23 March I was in at 16 cents. On Friday the 16 April it reached 22 cents and I bailed out and took my profits. That earned me 37.5% in one month. I'm using this as a good example as I find Yogi is a guy who puts his money where his mouth is and doesn't just make vague predictions. Although he may not be exactly right all of the time at least he has the courage to predict time and price. You could do very well to read properly what he has to say instead of being blinkered in your outlook about other forms of T/A. Another of the links he so unselfishly shared is the following which I will pass on to you and any other readers who may be interested. http://www.futuresmag.com/futuresclassroom/phantom/phantom.html
    I urge you to read it in its entirety as it contains a wealth of great information which has helped me enormously with my trading. It is this type of sharing that we need to encourage so that at the end of the day, we all make more money than we would have otherwise plus we need to keep the great posters like Yogi and Madmacs, for the wonderful T/A they contribute, Grant62 for his amazing F/A, and even Gerry Stolwyk for the time he puts into his research. There are also many many others who I haven't mentioned plus of course the ones who have left because of the constant rudeness and general bad manners. Even if you don't agree with someone's point of view, at least have the courtesy to respect it and who knows, I'm sure we all can learn something from others.

Good luck to you, good trading and I do apologise for going on far too long.
    Golam

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.