HDR hardman resources limited

HDR - Takeover Questions

1. 8,880 Posts.
    G' Day All

WPL to make a takeover offer for HDR, that is the rumour today.
    Thinking about how that would workout in the practical sense I have raised more questions than I can answer so anyone who has some input is welcome to contribute.

1. The drilling ship is contracted for a 4 well period, approximately 4 months? Would the drilling programme for Ching3, Banda, and Thon continue in the event of a takeover? We have been told previously of the programme and have made our investments on this advice surely if it was stopped we would have some redress.

2. If WPL makes a takeover bid and the drilling programme continues, it is possible that Banda and maybe Thon would be drilled before any takeover could be completed? I believe a takeover would be a lengthy process because I am sure others beside myself would like to hang on. If during the “takeover” Banda was drilled and was a good result a revised offer surely would have to be made.

3. I read somewhere that WPL need to fulfil some drilling schedule or relinquish certain areas, any information on this?

Any other thoughts would make an interesting thread.
    Regards
    Abuman.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.