HDR hardman resources limited

hdr true believers only

1. 2,067 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    So we have spudded at last, now with reports only weekly how are going to kill the time waiting for reports, besides staying drunk for the duration? I have to confess to excitement, this is the biggest financial play of my life.

Here's a bit of fun for the true believers to help tide us over between announcements.

I think it is time for the true believers to register their nick on this thread and make their predictions about drilling and effect on share price. I am looking for your guestimate on
    SEP 1
    Oct 1
    NOV 1
    DEC 1

I'm pretty bold suggesting this game because my own prediction from a few months ago has been blown out of the water. I tipped 85 when the drill hit the water. They ended up being 75 which is a fair miss, any way here goes

$1 00
    $1.20
    $1.60
    $1.90

What do you think? (day dreamers allowed)

Two points of interest; 79 on good volume early in London and there is an excellent currency converter at the bottom of the oilandgasinternational.com site.

Regards to all Hardman true believers, new and old as someone said on another post recently, let the games commence.

Read the red

Pagarsi

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.