HDR hardman resources limited

Pagarsi, I've peered into the crystal ball and I saw lots of...

1. 672 Posts.
    Pagarsi, I've peered into the crystal ball and I saw lots of black. This is my prediction:

SEP 1 $1.05
    HDR said yesterday "a contingent appraisal well is likely to be drilled". Since the appraisal well is contingent on Ching-2s success the implication is that Ching-2 has a > 50% chance of succeeding. I agree. Ching-2 will hit oil, pushing HDR through the $1 barrier.

Oct 1 $1.20
    After ching-2s dazzling success, HDR gets good press in the smh, age, afr & shares magazines. Brokers take an interest. A new wave of investors gets on the HDR express as the Ching appraisal well spuds, along with Jigamia-1 in WA.

NOV 1 $1.50
    The Ching appraisal proves a great flow rate and leads to an upgrading of Chinguetti recoverable reserves to 250MMBls. As the massive Banda lead is drilled the market gets into a HDR frenzy. The success of Jigamia-1 in WA pours kero on the fire. Rumours of a freindly WPL takeover at 5 to 1 flood the market.

DEC 1 $2.80
    The massive Banda lead finds oil, upgrading the POS on the remaining leads. Planes going to Perth are full of Merchant Bankers talking deals. Ellyard is seen fishing with Malcolm Turnball. Thon is spudding.

JAN 1 $2.60
    Dana announces their 2003 drilling program after completing their analysis of the 3d seismic on blocks 1,7 & 8. This propels HDR higher, as does the accelerated development and exploration program announced by WPL. Unfortunatley Thon in block C is a duster taking some of the steam of of HDRs share price.

Feb 1 $3.00
    WPL, now at $15, offers HDR a 5 for 1 takeover. Ellyard recommends acceptance and HDR shareholders reluctantly cash in. Ellyard is appointed to the board of WPL and gets his photo on the cover of Shares magazine & Cleo. Statues of Ellyard appear in the gardens of HDR neuvo-rich shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.