ASX 1.05% $64.75 asx limited

HDR--What's going on, page-13

1. 2,065 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 243
    Sorry Middle, I personally don't think that it can have much to do with arq. The numbers just don't add up. Hdr has 7.5 million arq left (I think) the currrent run on Hdr is from 64 to 75 that means, if I have my maths right (maths is not my long suit) that arq would have to go to over $2.50 to justify the rise. Unlikely.

The course of sales shows that yesterdays activity was almost solely down to one big buyer who just took everything out at the start of trading. Not so today with buying much more widespread.

Yesterday I thought it was someone taking a substantial position, but today I think there must be some news afoot, most likely that the drill ship will arrive early. At this rate Hdr may get a speeding ticket soon which might shine some light on the matter.

If this activity is caused by a rumour that the drill ship is getting there earlier than thought, what sort of activity can we expect when it is there and drilling?

Frightening!

To Dodge

Setting a dangerous trend there are'nt you? Retracting a post. If that catches on HC will be a more humble and honest place, where will we be then? No controversy it will be boring!

Well done, and hope it's contagious

Regards to all

Pagarsi

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$64.75
Change
-0.690(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $12.55B
Open High Low Value Volume
$64.99 $65.04 $64.38 $25.46M 395.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 13020 $64.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$64.78 1246 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.