HDR hardman resources limited

Wait kkw there is more,If you analyse the course of sales you...

1. 480 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Wait kkw there is more,

If you analyse the course of sales you will see certain order sizes keep re-appearing. For example on Monday (when HDR closed off 10.5c) there was 1,022 trades in total of which 98 were to sell parcels of 947 shares. The average mug punter like you or me does not buy or sell shares like this so I assume it is the handi-work of the MIB. My point today is it appears they were engaging again in this strategy but with less success so far.

If you subscribe to the view that someone (MIB for want of a better description) has a vested interest in driving the share price lower then the problem is identifying the real motivation behind this behaviour of driving the HDR share price lower. Some possibilities are:

[1] Hooters suggestion of the $1.10 KO warrants? Hard to know if this is worth their while without knowing how many have been issued and at what price.

[2] Shorting the market because more bad news is in the pipeline? Doesn't look that likely as shorts only about 3mil.

[3] Vindictive institution teaching SP a lesson about talking up placements? They were probably very very angry but not that angry.

[4] Preparing the lamb for slaughter? If you can knock a $1 off the share price before a takeover thats probably close to a dollar saved on the final takeover price.

[5] Other unknown conspiracy theories.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.