BUL 7.14% 5.2¢ blue energy limited

John's been kicking back enjoying the good life, sitting with a...

1. 149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    John's been kicking back enjoying the good life, sitting with a six pack overlooking BUL's vast acerage. The clint eastwood movies have begun to bore and he still hasn't been able to book in for that media training that John Field keeps banging on about. He thinks to himself what could he do- the share price is at major low, confidence is abysmal, but... he has this large property with loads of 'potential', and Stuart keeps mentioning the need for money to keep drilling. He ponders to himself...Maybe he could use some of the property to produce sugar cane? That works for other property in the area. We might start making money then.... No, No that won't work.

He rings Peter, who been baking some great cookies, and asks for his advice- Peter suggests releasing a great announcement, thats what most companies do- something to instil confidence. The plan would be, release a great announcement get the price up, let it hold for a month or two, and with confidence back, then put a SPP at a reasonable rate, after all we have to look after the shareholder. But alas, there is nothing; zip, no good news to report yet.

Next, we could convince an institutional investor to pay above marker price for the company - like ROL did recently- they convinced an investor to pay 40% premium to current prices... As it turn out we can't- why not?

Next, we could give Rick Asciano a ring from GDN- he recently left and managed to pump up to 22c before letting it rocket down to 1c... That;s a great idea and with him and John at the helm they would balance the new reports. No, No, everyone would see through that. We can't even invite MJ to pump it up- he's dead, we could have even offered for him to use our acerage to host his neverland.

No, eyes on the prize, eyes on the prize. Well, let's ring up a professional, a star, someone we can bring in to make it look like we are doing something productive and give them a wad of shares for their effort. We'll put a small amount of cash in to pump the price up and then offer the plan at a ridiculously low price-Lets run with that- that is of course what is best for management and for shareholders.

I am sure they will show me why I keep going back to bul waiting to invest... If they really were about to go somewhere though- why would they dilute at this price? If they were, then this is bad management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.