APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Steven, There was a very long time when Earnie did not post at...

1. 186 Posts.
    Steven,
    There was a very long time when Earnie did not post at all! And his postings of late has been very frequent so I have to disagree with you. He believes rightly or wrongly in this stock and its up to every individual to decide if they share this belief themselves. After years of following his posts on Hotcopper and watching his holdings I have to say it annoys me when he is refered to as a ramper. Some people are keen to talk of a stock to help line their pockets and a lesser few because they want to see others benefit as well. I have told many people myself about this stock and my motivation has always been that maybe that person will be able make some money as well. I am not so cynical that I dont believe there are others like me. The price has gone up and down over the years but those like us that kept buying are now in front. Who knows what will happen in the future years to APG, right now I am happy i wasn't a cynic because I still in with a chance to make my future a bit more secure. Good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.