GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

he was right, page-32

1. 932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    I am reading a paper written by the IMF,they are calling for the introduction of a new global curreny reserve called the Bancor.

This paper outlines the inevibility of the US $ being removed as the global reserve because at the moment the money that the Fed prints is supposedly backed by the taxes that the Us Treasury brings in from the work produced by the US people.

However as the global economy grows the amount of liquidity required in the world will far outstrip the amount that the US people can possibly finance through their taxes.
    They are calling for the Bancor to be distributed from the BIS and administered by the IMF very similar to the current reserve setup, distributed by the FED and administered by the Treasury supposedly but on a global scale.
    I have read all the information about the US $ collapse et al and can see that it is going to happen,my only concern for the continueing price of GOLD not going parabolic is that,
    Do you think that the IMF will let the world go into a hyperinflation?
    The BIS is reported to own one tenth of the worlds GOLD, they could hyperthetically back a new currency with some GOLD.
    The IMF in the paper is saying that they could actually cut the excess liquidity in the world by half,because most of the buildup of excess currently is due to countries printing just to undercut the rival currencies value to make their exports cheaper,if their was only one currency no country would need to build up excess $ just to compete internationally.
    My thoughts are will the powers at be let the world collapse or will they join together before it happens?

I like Gold and Silver and I was on the the US is going to collapse PMS are going to the sky train but after reading the IMF paper I am still liking Gold and Silver as I do think that they will have a place.
    I am thinking that I like Silver better because if the world does go into hyperinflation Silver will follow Gold to the moon, if the IMF does this new currency their will be no need for the central banks to manipulate Silver anymore and then the Silver/Gold ratio should return to its historic norm.
    At the end of the day noone knows how any of this is going to play out but it pays to consider alternatives to GOLD is a one way bet.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.