GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

Well Loyal GBG shareholders - Today I have elected to sell out...

1. 3 Posts.
    Well Loyal GBG shareholders - Today I have elected to sell out of the company I have invested in and believed in for the past 8 years. I like many had invested in this company partaking in all of the cap raising issues and topping as the price began to drop, continuing to average down thinking that each new level brought an unprecedented buying opportunity. But enough is enough I have faced reality and have to suffer the huge losses that I was hoping would one day be all be fixed. Alas not to be, I have taken refuge in the life raft whilst there are a few seats still available. The management and board have treated shareholders with absolute contempt, with a total lack of information and quite frankly what I consider to be carefully worded announcements which the market now see clearly through.

"Captain Ice Berg Ice Berg straight ahead" GBG management - "we are still on track to achieve nameplate capacity - whatever that is these days" ??? "Captain to the life raft" GBG management - we should be congratulated for the fine efforts in delivering this project two years late and with massive cost overrun> power lines, train port berthss what a great achievement !! What's that were out of money!! How is that material ?? Captain Life Rafts grab the snorkels, whats that the instructions for the life rafts are written in Chinese !!!

Goodbye !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.