CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

heading back to 4 bucks, page-3

1. 2,463 Posts.
    Sir Fred
    Am almost embarrassed to post this coz I should not be holding any stock any more – but unfortunately I am - but only half of what I held.

Its not up to Ian Huntley – to revisit the company – he's done more fo PR than the board ever have.

He also made a very clear statement to the board in one review where he said some time back ... ..“much to this analyst’s frustration the board seem to pay scant regard to the share price”…..

So did the board take up his comments – NUP – one of our strongest PR people make a very clear and unambiguous call to the board and what do they do? NOTHING............very competent people in many respects but unfortunately - in some other aspects, well ... what is the term I have seen in some of my kids school reports ...not yet competent.

Ujunkie

Unless they are lowlife crawling along the ground (and I don’t think they are) management are not behind the 8 ball - its still on the ground - it is just that they just refused to pick it up - despite identifying a need to.

Rip,
    I'd be happy to see her quadruple too and have no doubt it will but until we are in production I think a catch cry of having three mines in production by 2011 is not an effective PR tool or mission statement. I do think effective PR could have saved a lot of loyal holders from a lot of pain of late – as Oly said I think – been much better to fall from 650 – 7 50 than from where we did – never got over the feb correction and for mine management have a lot to answer for in that respect

I would harp on about PR but am sure you are all sick of it but for me - it is not spin doctoring etc - it is far deeper than that and involves guidance and advice in almost every facet of a companys operation from day to day asx releases - broker preso's and pre mine community consults - even to help make sure mission statements are relevant and targetted rather than an old mans' intended legacy blah blah blah - and in that respect - I reckon that is the ONLY area management have failed - AND THEY HAVE FAILED DISMALLY.

In the end tho one could perhaps ask what has entry to the indices done for us - the 300 did zip for us - the 200 even less - bout all it has done is make us track it down.

Nevertheless, RICHARD SWAN - ………………am still waiting for you to either answer my emails or return my phone call

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.