CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

heading back to 5 bucks, page-7

1. 2,463 Posts.
    a bit of news and we could be there now.

- We are waiting on a string of drill results arn't we - think we only had results from a cpl of holes - but then again, I can't keep track of them all when they have so many holes and the numbers they use .....E703JE or something - struth I've forgotten the second number by the time I change screens tp see if its been reported so gotta go back when trying to keep track of which holes have been reported and which have not- but they say too much grog makes for short term memory prob's ...think I definately got that one! But some good drill results can certainly liven her up --- drag the whole xjo with her to new highs lol

- Sales contracts spose to be completed by end of this month - so even coming up with some info along those lines would help press home that we are actually comming to production soon

- Even the simple confirmation that stamp duty is sorted and a we now have the moola from HNC would do....

Spose we just gotta wait till one of the directors need some cash - then we'll get a string of news

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.