MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

heading back to hell, page-3

1. 1,978 Posts.
    That was my reply mate -to which you donkeys have no answer -only misinformed nonsense. Neither of you would know iron ore if you fell over it --

Subject for tipper-get your facts straight
    Posted 05/04/05 00:10 - 124 reads
    Posted by TigerTen
    IP 139.168.xxx.xxx
    Post #560958 - in reply to msg. #560931 - splitview

Tipper- do you know Portmans reserves at Koolyanobbing -Windarling and Jackson ? About the potential reserves and grade of Jack Hills. Have you witnessed a company that was almost out of iron ore and then in the banded irons that noone would give a fig for before- proved up a life saving resource. I know - I have a lot of banded iron I will sell them soon in the same area.

Then there were all the people who looked at Jackson and Windarling and other resources around there and scoffed like you because they knew f--all about iron ore -now your treasured Portman reserve is worth $600million. And nobody wanted it either !! Some areas so hot only just pegged -what is that telling you ? It is telling you that all these 'piss ant' iron formations as you call them have high grade lens that are now quite valuable.

Idiots looked at Jack Hills too -and have egg all over their face like you.

When you know something about the subject post -when you are only guessing don't bother to post nonsense.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.