BHP 0.14% $42.74 bhp group limited

re: iron ore pricing 2006 - postponed mid feb Actually ... i'm a...

1. 642 Posts.
    re: iron ore pricing 2006 - postponed mid feb Actually ... i'm a pretty good trader who supports myself doing so ... so far this month i've made $9,000
    I'm also a uni drop out. So, no I don't live off your taxes (your presumption there manila)
    One thing for sure is that you are getting real agressive for no reason! Take some anger management courses or maybe you may need tablets... I don't know how you are going to go through life without ending up in jail if you can't handle something as trivial as someone's opinion on an internet forum!
    BHP were talking about what I mentioned earlier in the year, suggesting that it was more profitable for them to sell more of their ore on the spot market.
    I guess that I can't see how the steel producers have the upper hand over the ore suppliers in this situation, because the ore suppliers have less risk than the steel producers. That is, the ore suppliers don't depend on the steel producers as much as the steel producers depend on the ore suppliers.
    I do now believe that BHP will go down for a while, because these ore negotitations will worry the market (including myself) that BHP won't end up getting the sort of increases that they originally hoped for.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$42.74
Change
-0.060(0.14%)
Mkt cap ! $216.7B
Open High Low Value Volume
$42.77 $42.89 $42.61 $275.3M 6.440M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 129236 $42.74

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$42.75 3950 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.