YML unknown

heading back up, page-11

1. 1,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    yeah , but traders can get in2 this one for a trade up to the iron ore price fixing agreement for 2008 coming up - YML is one of the more advanced and less speccy plays in IO atm with still plenty and plenty of upside using current IO prices.

thus you can get in if youre an investor and ride it ofr the next 2-3 years at least as IO price should keep its uptrend with RIO/BHP/CVRD still basically controlling what goes into the market (as theres not gonna be any new BIG MATERIAL increase in supply from antyone else).

Or if youre a trader, you get in for a 'trade' for the next month and I guara-damn-tee you that YML price will be higher in one months time than it is today , given that its fallen from $1.60 (big retrace from top circa 60%) and IO price will be set much higher for 2008 ,and has very good prospects to be a future producer.

If you work out the EPS for a company like this with very few shares, EVEN IF YOU ADD more to the issued capital for future CAPEX purposes, you STILL have a very HIGH EPS using a price circa $100USD.

The next catalyst obviously will be the higher IO price

After that we will get more drilling

Over the coming year, theyre looking to prove up the magic 100million tonne figure at least. Its likely therell be more .

Market is ridiculous at less than 100mill if you compare to AGO or TTY whom are producing.

If YMLs gonna be producing in 18-254months, you can see what kind of price re-rating or mkt cap re-rating its gonna get if you simply compare to peers.

I cant believe I got it at close to $1, as i thought Id never see that again!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.