YML unknown

that shld obviously be 18-24 months (mkt cap has HUUUGE upside...

1. 1,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    that shld obviously be 18-24 months (mkt cap has HUUUGE upside if you compare to AGO or TTY for example)

if theres a major major correction you got a cushoin at 80cents anyways.

So thats the downside in a MAJOR correction. The UPSIDE??? Look at the chart. Obviously if you compare downside to upside ratio, the upside is much much greater, esp with the Iron Ore price for 2008 being negotiated now.

Once an infrastructure deal is official (they said theyve been in talks with BHP re this issue buy nothing official, PLUS, dont forget the guy runningthe show is ex-bhp ;) ), its gonna majorly re-rate the company up

market cap is still VERY small compared to companys whom are producing or at a more advanced stage

Im looking at $3 within one year - 300%.

We already have a JORC , so we have more than just 'potential'

We're getting a higher IO price for 2008

We're gonna get a higher IO price for 2009 many analysts are saying

We're gonna prove up more resource within the year

We may see an infrastructure deal coming through soon

So you tell me, whats gonna be the price in 12months time??? ;)

This is now less speccie for me. So im happy with this investment, whilst some others i hold like TLM and TRH are still waaaaaaaaay too speccie , but im holding on given the potential.

YML is pat 'potential' -we got a JORC. We're most prob gonna be a producer

Just need the infrastructure deal and we're set!

Its gonna be a big year

Get in now and I reckon $3 within 12 months barring a major major US recession.

thats 300% you could make on a company that for me is a step above being called 'speccie'.

So the risk is lower than your standard 'speccie' that runs purely on 'potential', YET, the upside is similar!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.