YML unknown

you saw the bargain hunters come in and snap it up the closer it...

1. 1,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    you saw the bargain hunters come in and snap it up the closer it got to $1 today, and quite a few piled in .

Look, its just great value atm.

If I were a broker, id recommend this to my clients for either a short-term hold till iron ore pricing annoucement, or a long-term hold, as we know theyre gonna be a multi-bagger even from this point.

Technically the RSI (rate of change of price for a given period) is also well down and points to a buy.

Im not a broker, nor do i have a license to advise.

I see the max downside as 80cents if theres gonna be another correction in the short-term, but the upside I see is enormous.

The markets are stuck in a trading range anyways for now.

I dont see any MAJOR CORRECTION for some time, as we've already had a smashing not long ago.

****With the IO price being negotiated and result upcoming its the producers, near term producers and the more advanced IO plays that will benefit the most.

YML has done a lot of drilling compared to most other coys whom are still very very speccie.

Like I said, YML isnt as speccie anymore because its got a lot of drilling and a JORC and a mine is possible and mining is possible. Thats very good to know.

Problem is that most producers have run too hard and trading at PEs of 10 prospective or more in some cases.

YML or FRS are the type of companies id go for thus, bcoz theyre a notch below the producers and will be the next lot of producers in the future. Chuck WPG in there as well perhaps.

YML tho is close to the infrastructure and thats key.

So apart from the current producers or 'to-be' producers - MGX, FMG, MIS/MMX, AGO, TTY - apart from these whose mkt caps alreasy pretty much reflect full value,........... my forst choice in the 2nd tier 'to-be' possible producers is YML hands down because of the JORC, the management, the proximity to infrastructure, the ex-BHP connection and because of THE STILL VERY SMALL MARKET CAP COMPARED TO WHERE IT WILL BE ONCE THEY GET CLOSER TO PRODUCTION.

AND THEY WILL IMO BE A PRODUCER.

Like I said, if im a broker (which im NOT) id get my clients in this one as theres limited downside and very high upside. I like the downside to upside ratio on this one. Theres a JORC and infrastructure in place , so I wouldnt be scared to get ppl into this that arent just speculators, but want a good short or long term undervalued 'safer' play.

Just my opinion. Please research this as im NOT qualified to make a reccomendation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.