WBC 0.51% $27.82 westpac banking corporation

Heading down, page-141

1. 587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 251

I always like to be proven wrong and try to keep an openmind. I discovered long ago it isn’t about being right , or ones ego nit isabout making money. I have no affiliation for being long or short , for me Itry and find under valued and over valued situations and make money out ofthem. I co authored an essay on the Australian property market , Australianbanks and Australia’s economic situation last year that got 200,000 downloadsin 2 weeks. I wrote that because I care about Australia. The reality is that weare all punters here and since I have done a lot of research on topic I amhappy to share it and folks can make their own mind up. If you google search (Australia’seconomy is a house of cards) you’ll find many links to it. In  a broadersense I am not talking down anything . I simply want us to do something about avery serious situation .Specifically re Westpac or any of the other banks forthat matter I would like to think folks could access the data I have puttogether and make their own minds up. I am certain my comments here areunlikely to lower the price of a 97B bank. If you read the essay you’ll findplenty of data and tangible proof . Remember investing isnt a loyalty test . I am happy to take on board ideas that are conbtrary to my own I have no affliation to anyone but my family and bank balance

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$27.82
Change
0.140(0.51%)
Mkt cap ! $96.23B
Open High Low Value Volume
$27.74 $28.06 $27.51 $162.4M 5.845M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 10517 $27.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$27.85 33 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.