WBC 0.70% $27.31 westpac banking corporation

Good Points !!Ultimately there are two sides of a coin and...

1. 2,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    Good Points !!

Ultimately there are two sides of a coin and traders must decide which side they will take.

Two type of traders........bearish or bullish.....long or shorts......negative views or positive, we can assume those people managing banks are idiots and acting recklessly and outside the law and "WE" know better than these people who have experience running banks and we don't.
    I have never run a bank and know very little about running a bank but I know based on years of experience in trading that what we think we know and believe this or that will crash rarely happens.

When fear overtook our logic and ability to reason then nothing makes sense...the past 3 days were the days where people were panicking and it happened back in 2007 during GFC.
    It can happen again and if that happens then all top STOCKS in ASX 200 will get slaughter not just the BANKS.....if one does not want to lose any money then stock market is not the place to be.

It is about taking a chance and managing risk.......either a trade works or not......simple.

Never put on a trade which is too big for one's capital or risk tolerance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$27.31
Change
0.190(0.70%)
Mkt cap ! $94.09B
Open High Low Value Volume
$27.29 $27.31 $27.18 $45.52M 1.670M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 18489 $27.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$27.32 16479 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.32pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.