WBC 1.18% $27.47 westpac banking corporation

There are things/variables in life and MARKET that one can not...

1. 2,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    There are things/variables in life and MARKET that one can not know or foresee not matter how hard we try.

It would be a fatal mistake to think we know "FOR SURE" that what we think/believe will ever come and that includes believing Banks will never make money again.

It is about managing risk, as we traders have to take risk every time we put on a trade be it short or long.

The best way not to lose any money is not to take risk or trade in market.

It is a simple game.....put on a trade and either you are right or wrong.....cut the loss if your trade proves you wrong and ride it up when right or go short/opposite when your trade proves you wrong.

There are still lots of big boys with billions from super fund and money manager in Banks and I doubt it if they will all bail out just because on RC

BUT when and IF they do, I will be the first to bail out too......these boys make the MARKET not us the small fish.

What we think or do is irrelevant, but the big boys will carry the weight and direction of BANKS/Market.

My bet is " WHICH MEANS BIG ZERO " WBC has more chance of getting back to over 27 than going to under 20......and that is the reason I am still long.....if the market proves me wrong then I will be happy to be wrong and lose my money.

I see you shorting WBC and you need lots of luck to see WBC crashing from here and the same with me I need lots of luck to see WBC go back up to over 30 but my target is late 27......TIME will TELL.

You back your belief with your money so do I and that what MATTERS and I have the ultimate RESPECT for your BET...........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$27.47
Change
0.320(1.18%)
Mkt cap ! $95.30B
Open High Low Value Volume
$27.44 $27.57 $27.26 $136.8M 4.988M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4530 $27.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$27.48 21670 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.