WBC 1.18% $27.47 westpac banking corporation

With the dividend and reporting coming soon there maybe some...

1. 2,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    With the dividend and reporting coming soon there maybe some support going forward ?

Market have obviously priced in almost all the bad news and lower profit, so if they report comes in slightly better or as market believe SP may rebound.
    There is always risk that it may go much lower but none of us know in advance but sure if they can maintain their divi then the lower SP goes the more attractive it becomes.

WBC is the cheapest of the 4 big banks today and there is a reason why market comes with this lower PE.

I have a long position of about 400 k worth on stocks and my main concern is not RC or housing market, but the global market as the number 1 and biggest risk right now.
    It is only a matter of time before global market drops and depends of how much they drop 10 or 20 % ??
    Chinese market is already in a correction but so far there is no panic yet, one would think the next trigger may come from the US.

I like to hold more cash just in case and if for whatever reasons that I can not foresee the market/traders panic then our stocks locally will get smashed big time.

How we manage our risk is paramount.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$27.47
Change
0.320(1.18%)
Mkt cap ! $95.30B
Open High Low Value Volume
$27.44 $27.57 $27.26 $136.8M 4.988M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4530 $27.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$27.48 21670 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.