NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Well as a loyal die hard and a firm believer in what we have in...

1. 239 Posts.
    Well as a loyal die hard and a firm believer in what we have in the ground - I too am unsure... X gave notice that a decision would be pre 2011? But... we all know that this court case has dragged on and deep down inside we all know that this is what is keeping the BFS at bay. X gave notice that this would be made pre 2011 with a 90 day window (very assessable) if the BFS came out when originally planned , whether that be June July Aug or September ! X still have 90 days to decide... X as we know are the most stringent of negotiators... and thats what worries me ..... they have taken 25% stakes in competitors only to let it sit as the time isnt right and the market states otherwise ( I also know all the figures and opportunities of all the mines ....no comparison when it comes to quality and location of what we have....we know that but no one can move now).
    I topped up this morning as my version of imminent is all relevant to a mine with a 40 + life span....
    I think X are happy to use the Dec options/delays/SP drift/or whatever as a negation tactic knowing that no one can move within a 90 day period until the completion of the BFS.
    How many court case are ahead of us right now... to hazard a guess it would be at least 7-8.. the last 3-4 have taken an eternity (sorry guys too busy to research this at present).
    I remember McLeods mid November synopsis was posted... (I for one with my lack of understanding would not challenge someone who is so informed) ... but if we were sitting on... 2 announcements to go stage... I would be optimistic.... we are not, and X are well with their right to amend their announcement decision deadlines....... all my opinion though !

Low volumes..... Stable top 40... Nothing new coming out in the press that we dont on HC already know....
    This could drag..........and I do hate to say this, as I am buying based on 80% of the worlds supply... locations ... and too many upsides to think of... but Im afraid I have cashed in my CFDs (at a loss) and am now adding these to my long term buy strategy.....
    I dont need to sell so will not..... But we have 4 weeks to go until the 24th.... weeks are not relevant right now.. but months are!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.