AAR 2.82% 6.9¢ astral resources nl

I had 10 beers but here goes - so this is not advice like beer...

1. 617 Posts.
    I had 10 beers but here goes - so this is not advice like beer is a vice to me!

if everyone houses were valued everyday and current sale price of the day that someone was willing to pay for it - was indexed then these swings would be completely normal. If you earn about 15000 rent - 5000 running costs from a 300000k investment your on a PE of PE of 30 and the all ords average PE is 17-18. Shares are more liquid and can be sold of in about 4 days and over multible years to minimise tax. So I think that the Oz obcession with property has made the Australian market hold up much better plus not allowing this theory of most financial planners of the 90s that shares whilst intangible (much more commissionalbe to them as well as well) were not able to reach the same level of PE of 22 in USA. The USA will come to terms like we did when property fell and when the share market really run that shares are now the go however the PE need to fall to our levels in OZ. The OZ financial planners were greedy and got punished by ASIC, and people have an unlying fear of shares which is really +ve for these situations 1 we have scared financial planners that if they expose investors to much to shares they have to pay back the loss - so they focus on less risky stocks. 2 money has to go into super - property trust fincopr and westpoint have collapsed 3 we are only at fair value. 4 people are starting think that resources are valuable like property and the main reason resource stocks fail is that they burn cash and need investment & employeess (from the property mkt overheating people ie families are moving to to these areas).

so whilst if i was sobber i would argue that America is 3 years behind - whilst America is may comsume China's wages are increasing and will comsume more.

IN REVELATIONS IN THE BIBLE STATES THAT THE BEAR WILL SQUISH THE EAGLE.

I think you have to be ignorant not to be open minded to use as many resources as you can especially something as old as the bible.

So if the bible is true Australia is in a good position as the demand for resources will grow from the china - so basically the big picture is EVERYTHING IS GOING TO GODSS PLAN and I was quite happy making a couple of grand out of panic sellers today!

This is not the tech-boom - eg how does a stock that made over a million a quarter trade at 2.5c eg AUZ based on fear and no interest - 14c now.

oh enough dribble - last comment "well think out side the square as you might find in realitiy your boxed in".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
-0.002(2.82%)
Mkt cap ! $64.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 6.9¢ 6.8¢ $16.63K 242.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 207500 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 159162 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.43pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.