ZIP 6.05% $1.14 zip co limited..

Heading further south; identical patterns to previously, page-16

1. 619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    Sadly I have to agree with this entire post. It feels like a Ponzi scheme which buys up dead companies to boost 'customer numbers'. Who buys the companies? We do, the shareholders.

Z1P couldn't survive organically by itself, its income model requires ASX money. The capital raises were over the top, and I can see they aren't going away. The company is going to do the same thing very soon, and I feel there'll be a mass exodus. Even the most rusted-on Z1P fans will step away by then.

The price was higher in an August 2020 blip than it is today. And to those who say 'dilution doesn't matter, look the shares went up!' - have a look at our big brother. They held back on diluting the sh!t out of the shares until they gained some momentum. If you don't dilute early, then you don't have to dilute much. Apparently Larry is educated - but he doesn't act like it. This entire mess is from diluting at low levels from the get-go. Sloppy business practices which have seen even baby BNPL players surge past us in terms of growth.

Basically the company is trapped in the $5-9 range, and I think beyond the tiny little blips, that's where it's going to be for a long time. I expect a bit of excitement with skewed investor documents coming out, focusing on 'customer numbers!!!!' rather than that thing business needs (income).

Larry diluted too early, needs the ASX money, so the share price never actually got off the ground. Now it's a cycle of dilution that will keep Z1P grounded. They are going to need more money soon, and where will they get it? To get the quantities of money, how many shares are they going to have to print? We're already at over half a billion on issue. Without hype and excitement, and distracting acquisitions of loss making companies, will we fall to the fair PB ratio on this share ($0.56c)? Let's hope the hype and excitement continue..

I know this will offend the emotional investors who only want to see up-ramping (who take any objectivity as a personal insult to their manhood), but if you've not put the blinkers on and blocked the rainy weather forecast - I'm curious about the following -

1. When do you think the next capital raise will be?
    2. How many shares will be issued in that cap raise?
    3. Aside from Quadpay - were any of the other acquisitions worth it? They seemed to be geographical, not income based
    4. Are the investor reports skewed on customer numbers instead of actual profit?
    5. When will we crack 1 billion shares (at the current rate, it looks to be under 2 years)?
    6. When will the cashflow positive point be? It keeps moving forward. Or will it always be just a few more capital raises/loss-making company purchases away?
    7. Do you think Macquarie's $5.60 and UBS' $5.70 targets are unfair? Recently revised, too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.14
Change
0.065(6.05%)
Mkt cap ! $1.284B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.15 $1.06 $9.663M 8.644M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 122718 $1.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.15 413619 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.15
  Change
0.065 ( 7.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.07 $1.15 $1.06 2765859
Last updated 15.59pm 05/06/2024 ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.