MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

heading in the correct direction, page-6

1. 1,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    SC,

Long time you no talk! but it's the Same old talk ..better you no talk :))

BTW ,Shrewd, my son and his hot finance student mates made a motza in 1 week on MEO...they TRADE and do not INVEST.

MEO is still value @ 60c if you are prepared to wait until it hits your desired profit price...just like your ex favourite ,CUE,would have been considered good value @25c if you were prepared to wait until it showed you your desired profit level....This may never happen , but in the shareholders mind it will.. albiet not today.

Sometimes you can wait too long and die of old age.

Any stock is worth the buyin price a punter pays for that stock on any given day.

So long as the punter thinks that the stock will eventually show him/her a profit , then he/she will be a happy chappy and wait for that profit....Of course it may never happen..the punter may lose his/her pants waiting in the meantime.

At least I was happy to hear that you have finally come clean as to your O/G valuation prowess...you say quoting from your post..

"Hotrock told us his hot shot son, a finance student and his mates were all over this stock like a hot potato.. at the time I snickered to myself....

they have now been proven to be too emotional about MEO, and or did not ..

PERTINENT BIT HERE...

understand the proper valuations behind the stock...well I thought I did, and then it ran from 10c to 70c plus, so there you go..."

Yeah ,there you go..just as well I trade for a living ..very unemotional business that one!

That does not imply that I do not invest..it just means that aiming for a free carry on a stock is my preferred path..then I can wait until the cows come home..even if they never do.

MEO or for that matter your CUE shares are worth as much as you think they should be...providing you are prepared to wait for that opportune moment when you can sell them for the price you want.

Shrewd,I must say you were always good for a joust!

Cheers

HR

Any written matter above is not meant to be educational or otherwise.More a spontaneous reponse to a jousting partner.:)) LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.