CGN 0.00% 0.0¢ crater gold mining limited

According to some the only thing CGN will be mining, is our...

1. 2,831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457
    According to some the only thing CGN will be mining, is our collective hip pocket. LOL.

Agree that this is probably the last CR we will see for a while. I also think it will be undersubscribed but you never know, things have changed at CGN and it could prove lucrative in the very near term. Where there are naysayer holders, there is also ol' Sam, happy to snap up more of the company and in turn more pressure on management to get things right, in a reasonable time frame.

The gold sale consisted of bullsh1t, test stuff, while they get their gear set up properly. Till they do that, I would prefer the dont get into the good stuff- go in with a half ass'd "she'll do" sort of attitude, and all your gold ends up in a pile of tailings. Do it once, do it right. We will be at 100% in approx 3 months, processing it dirt cheap. Worth the wait.

All the while we still have a whole unexplored arm of the crater to boot. I am not ramping and DYOR but I cant help feel this will be an absolute ripper in due course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.