SMM 0.00% 0.3¢ somerset minerals limited

"Looks like Disciples has some worthless IBR shares and he is...

1. 167 Posts.
    "Looks like Disciples has some worthless IBR shares and he is now trying to take it out on TMR"
    Well Top Pick it rather looks to me like Hugh has already admitted the Lichvaz resource alone are valued at $200m (only part of IBR resources) more than double the piddling offer he tried to steal IBR for....Youll see 10 times that value yet.
    No wonder youre so bitter and twisted toward the IBR holders who didnt succumb to the GREEDY OPPORTUNISTIC price of 4 to 1,on the especially RAMPED UP 26c TMR sp one week before the IBR offer.
    Looks to me like the chooks are coming home to roost at 14c today.
    I hear Hugh was offered a fair and reasonable compromise offer in october 07 by the remaining IBR holders and was too pig headed to accept it.I wonder why the market was not informed at the time,it certainly must have been market sensitive and would have given TMR's sp a big shot in the arm at a very opportunistic time had it been accepted.
    No wonder TMR will never realise its fair value now or into the future.
    Since IBR t/o was so hopelessly and unprofessionally handled by TMR management I wouldnt expect the IBR holders to ever want TMR script now.Barely $150m market cap now and looking more like a t/o target if anyone would want it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.