BPP 0.00% 0.6¢ babylon pump & power limited

Hi All,these are my opinions only for what they are worth and...

1. 81 Posts.
    Hi All,these are my opinions only for what they are worth and will probable cop some flac from both camps. 1, As a holder of IMI for near 12 mths I have traded it for good profits during this time,having said that if i believed it was heading back to 2c or 3c Iwould sell this morning and happily double or treble my holdings, when it got back there. 2, Yes the company does need to be profitable to sustain continued capital growth but from what i can deduce from others posts and my own discusions with the co tthat will come. 3,timeframes,your guess is as good as mine maybe! I believe we will be cash flow positive this financial year, and probable from the workplace wellbeing tests. where are large companys heading.Are they struggling to get and maintain staff, the simple answer to that is YES so if the management considers there staff why wouldnt they have their staffs health in mind. Would you prefer to work for one that does or does not care for their staff. 4, Medicare will be but a small portion of IMI`s income as a large proportion of the population is in private health, the returns to medico`s and supplyers is far greater.
    Regards Madprof.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 6040199 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 4209404 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.