TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

Heading North ST and LT, page-189

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Yeah i agree news should be left to being 'big fish' contracts or other major developments within their business. simple averages - with 190 contracts at dec 2015 and the business running for 36months they are obtaining around ~6 contracts per month. so with an additional 3 months into 2016 another 15-20 (maybe more?) should already be signed up and running. just a thought.

i do remember keith saying in that interview with alan that tesserent have around 60-70 contracts locally (i may be wrong here) the rest overseas and he did mention that the international contracts reduced their revenue uptake from these since tesserents products were being channeled through another entity. so with this is mind they should really be stepping up their local branding and gunning for more local contracts and get that 100% revenue stream flowing and that too almost all their local business is in melbourne. so get sales into sydney brisbane etc and organically grow the business locally, whilst keeping the international base drumming along. i think someone else mentioned it too but an updated tesserent website would also be nice, its a bit bland and outdated to be a website for an IT company, again imo. This is a long term play with plenty of upside imo into 2016-17 (remembering its already april!), a little trickle of new though would be nice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.