CUY 0.00% 14.5¢ curnamona energy limited

Hi T1Sorry if i confused you on the post. The very reason i...

1. 21 Posts.
    Hi T1

Sorry if i confused you on the post. The very reason i bought into Cuy is for that reason that it is insitu.

Very profitable way of doing things, No miners,heavy machinery Baa a couple of drill rigs,explosives and servicing needed in this method.
    Low maitanance if there are no pipe or pump failures.

Talked to some Geo's at work and they stated that it was a very under explored mineral for a long time. Due to the reduction in weapons of the U.S. and U.S.S.R. Sure this is going to run out and alot more plants are planed to be built.

There feeling that people are out there looking of late that it's not that hard to find and treat. There are a host of companies proving up resources some very large.
    Cuy has the cheapest method, I just wish we could move a little quicker and promote the resource. E.g. Extraction % should be known shortley one would think.

T1 the over burden point was direced at Olympic Dam. Back at work on Friday will scratch up some figures for you with out bracking any protocol. Truely a great resource in our great country.

Check out OYM TODAY UNREAL.

All the best T1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.