KRR 0.00% 1.2¢ king river resources limited

Heading North, page-9

1. 1,741 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 378
    So much debate with interfering holders of other V explorers that dont hold KRC. Sometimes they are are pest, sometimes i wonder yeah "what if?".
    The difference with KRC mainly for me is the Gold and Fluorite we have which they dont. Problem is, the Fluorite has been parked back deep in the old shed on the back of the farm and forgotten about, until one day some one comes along and offers us a few dollars for it. NO news on the fluorspar so im taking it out of the equation, its worthless atm. Cant factor it in.
    The Gold ? Well im pretty sure we are waiting assays from well over two weeks ago now.
    The V purity result was excellent but our Vanadium i believe isnt enough to set us apart from the rest. As other companies focus on their development, the interest will spread thinner so cmon KRC, whats goin on with the Fluorspar ?, and time for some gold news. Otherwise the Vanadium on its own wont hold up and we'll have to keep getting back up off the floor after a poke in the eye drops us every positive ANN.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $3.411K 304.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 495310 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 939015 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.