MEU 1.39% 3.7¢ marmota limited

I would dearly like to see some progress on that front Fred.It...

1. 3,410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 387
    Positive vibe....crap I'm allowed to have a dim view of the rate of progress. Last time I looked I was still in Australia. So you be a grown up and hold your tongue.
    I would dearly like to see some progress on that front Fred.
    It should be noted that the MD only said they were investigating the pathway to production......that's not saying a lot except they don't know what they have to do yet and if you look at the previous announcement. Again it makes it clear more work to be done before any planning of site works .
    Further column leaching test work may further optimize the results and should consider:•....... The effect of different crush sizes (including not crushing the ore at all)•......... ... The effect of particle size on gold recovery,and• ......................... The effect on recovery on samples from different parts of the ore body

I would point out that it has been 4 months since the last drill program. So yeah I think some more is needed. I still think the fact that the board hasn't given any sort of rough guide to what to expect in the next 6 months is not right. I think we deserve some insight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.