MEU 4.11% 3.8¢ marmota limited

Marmota - Common Name: GroundhogScientific Name: Marmota -...

1. 831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 361

Marmota - Common Name: Groundhog
    Scientific Name: Marmota - Monax
    Type: Mammals
    Stag 11 commented , How deep are you into this company clear.png haha Image result for Picture Monax
    Originally bought shares in Havilah Minerals and from therewas entitled to paticipate in a float to Monax Minerals. Monax thenturned around and had an entitlement issue to float Marmota Ltd .So like our good Doctor Rose I have had an interest in this stock (notso much Havilah or Monax any more ) for quite a long period. At one stage I just put themin a draw and looked at them every now and then . After Dr Rose ousted Kennedyis when I again took interest in Marmota's progress . I also have gathered a reasonablepacket of shares like our Dr Rose but not on his grand scale. It is more or less an interest forme or has been anyway over the years and didn't expect miracles or becoming wealthyfrom them . Since the strike at Aurora Tank and the progress being made there it hasmade me sit upright and take a lot more interest . I worked in a Stock Brokers officewhen Posiedon (1969) went gangbusters . Before that the Stock Market was in a bit of a slumpand the brokerage houses were laying off staff. I was a wiz for them in balancing the stock cardsand making sure we were not in a short position when Dividends , New Issues , Bonus were declared so managed to keep my seat. That was an exciting time . It just so happens that the Men were walking on the moon about the same time as Posiedon took off. I still remember one of the partners saying "wow look as those men jumping around on the moon " and above his voice another another partner bellowed out , "bugger the men on the moon look at POSIEDON go" . Anyway love doing research on stocks and shares but my all time favorite is now Marmota Ltd and would love to see great things happen for our little digger (Marmota) .. ………………………….

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.