99L 0.00% 1.0¢ 99 loyalty limited.

Heading to all time low again.., page-4

1. 162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Well seems the Unionpay deal is enriching Amalisia https://www.handpay.com.cn/web/servers/cloud.html maybe when they announced the Smart POS for us they made a typing mistake and it was mean't to be on a Handpay cover sheet..

http://www.asic.gov.au/complain

No idea how after the "unfair" sale of Ofpay that diluted our marketcap to nothing and the excessive interest rates we're paying haven't alerted ASIC in anyway. Perhaps if enough people complaint they will actually look into it..

I met the Chairman quite often just after the original IPO Ross blurted so much bull regarding everything running on time for Unionpay Deal, Ofpay worth Multiples of what we got it for, Buying Opportunity (on the down slopes) I would avoid anything from Investorlink. They basically get companies at Seed Round 2cents, pre-IPO them at 20cents later than IPO 40cents and slowly offload over the next 3-5yrs encouraging retailers to purchase on market whilst they sell-down and keep milking corporate fee's.

The worst thing is, this company would easily be worth more if the CEO had any integrity but the lower the SP gets the easier they can get full control over it and start releasing large profits whenever they want. Huge growing GTV with commissions they set, and ludicrous working capital costs and expenses that will be scaled back when they bring on their networks as key investors. They're not even interested in talking to potential high net worth investors as their plan seems to have been laid out many years before they listed..

It's really disheartening seeing this company slide to nothing when it has so much potential, if we kept ofpay at least it would be hard for them to keep hiding the profit so much as that was a fast growing profitable acquisition. Any holders annoyed as much as I am please also put some complaints in so we get this mob investigated and hopefully they will start showing transparency and quarterly updates again which seem to have gone missing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 99L (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.