TEK 3.85% 12.5¢ thorney technologies ltd

Below is my post on the day trade diaries today for ARW.ARW &...

1. 271 Posts.
    Below is my post on the day trade diaries today for ARW.

ARW & OBJ - Picks for today

As I said this morning, my money has been going into 2 stocks today ARW and OBJ, I have not changed my view, after monitoring over 100 stocks today on the ASX, I still believe the 2 best shares for risk reward ratio are ARW and OBJ. Both have the potential to rise at least 50% and potential up to 200% from these levels based on technical charts.

ARW - A bargain at these prices. VWAP is 2.4 today (yesterday it was 2.6) this means it is trading at a big discount to what most people have bought into this share at. Solid volume again today. I think it could bounce back to its highs quickly, if this volume persists in the coming days.

OBJ - One of the best performers on the market today! Its VWAP over the last week is around 2.5c, so it is trading at a discount to what most people have purchased into this stock at. Excellent value.

I will be topping up on both of these shares on any weakness. Again, be careful and have tight stop losses, as these stocks can also fall quickly, but if you are interested in quick and big gains, these are probably the 2 stocks that at this current moment I believe could give you that performance.

Don't trust me, do your own research!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $49.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $32.51K 250.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 671266 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 927248 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.01pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.