VTI 0.00% 13.0¢ visioneering technologies inc.

headless chicken

1. 1,006 Posts.
    Saw a wonderful show on TV the other night about a headless chicken that managed to survive for many months despite the fact its head had been cut off. Amazing that the bird still managed to lived despite the fact that it had no head at all. The owners hoped to make a lot of money off it and started taking it to country fairs ... unfortuanately before they could cash in the poor bird choked and died.

VTI ... gotta love it .... years and years chasing contracts ... today hitting highs last seen during the dot com era back in 1990's ... share price has gone from 19 cents in July 2003 to todays high of 73 cents.
    Have to say the move has been on very very light volume.
    Why one could ask ??
    Has VTI finally got a contract ???
    Well yes ... to remediate a whole mine site in Albania thery have been awarded 30% of the total contract to clean up the site. On begs to ask how much is it worth to clean up a whole mine site ... the whole contract was for 1.64 mio thats to clean up the whole thing ...
    VTI ... its share at 30 % comes in at AUD 492,000 ....
    that explains to me the whole rise from 19 cents to 72 cents .... market cap went from 36.6 mio to 139 mio all on the back of being awarded 30% of a contract.... hmmm sounds good ....

So if a contract to fix a single mine sites is worth 1.64 mio .... wonder how many mine sites VTI would have clean up each year to say come out with a p/e of 25 allowing for a margin of 15% on sales ???
    HHmmm maybe my calculator is broken ...... but I come out with 22.6 mines a year .... must be wrong.

Gotta fly ... just heard the chooks making too much noise in the back yard !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.